10th September 2020
As you may be aware we’ve been back to full strength for some time, with all departments working as normal. Business is currently very strong, however not unsurprisingly stock can be sporadic at this time and particularly in the case of WFHome products. Therefore if items are out of stock it would be a good idea to place pre-orders in order to maintain a place in the queue for when stock does arrive.
We’ll continue to communicate regular updates to you so that you can be aware of the stock position on WFHome products. Sending Best Wishes to all our customers in these challenging times.
24th March 2020
We remain open for business, with all departments working as normal. Given that we supply the NHS (indirectly, via customers) and we supply many products that enable people to work from home, we are technically within the Government ‘essential’ business guidelines. All JGBM staff that can work from home (the majority) are now working from home, so emails, telephone calls, orders placed etc. will be handled as normal. We look forward to normality resuming, but in the meantime please stay safe.
18th March 2020
The coronavirus pandemic is impacting everyone, our families, friends and our businesses. As the situation continues to affect our lives, we will update you here on this blog post and on our twitter feed @JGBMUK on how we’re supporting our customers and partners, and our plans to ensure business continuity.
- Non-essential visits to JGBM’s premises and visits by JGBM employees have been cancelled.
- Measures to maintain a clean working environment and clean communal facilities have been implemented and our staff has been instructed to wash their hands regularly and practise good personal hygiene.
- Where practical, staff will be relocated in order to maintain social distancing.
- Some employees are already able to work from home, and plans are being implemented to allow all staff to work from home should they need to self isolate.
- JGBM already has training in place to allow staff to assist in other departments if required.
- Delivery drivers will be restricted to the loading bay area and will not be permitted to enter the premises. Warehouse employees are provided with gloves for handling goods.
- So far there is no disruption to our stock levels or supply chain. We will continue to monitor this and notify you of any issues through Twitter @JGBMUK and updates to this blog post. For up to the minute stock availability please check our website www.jgbm.co.uk,
We know that you rely on our goods and services – please be assured that JGBM Ltd, and our sister company 2020 Digital Media Ltd, are committed to maximising continuity of business wherever possible.
If you have any questions, please contact our Sales Team on 01752 330044 or via email email@example.com.
John George, Managing Director
Photo by Fusion Medical Animation on Unsplash